Wednesday, October 21, 2009

rise of the scorpion


i know that it is birthday season when the pumpkins start to appear on doorsteps and i start to feel like changing my look. maybe because i was born on halloween or because scorpio is the sign of transformation, ruled by pluto, god of the underworld managing death and rebirth. this season, i landed the deal of the century when i found my alain mikli starck biocity eyeglasses at the bargain basement discount of 75% off! way too cool for school.



since I will be in India for halloween this year and won't get to play with the trick or treaters for my birthday, i got to go to the pumpkin patch with my dear friend and her babies - the cutest ever!







more inspiration has followed as pomegranates outside my window are ripening and I am discovering this mystical fruit it seems for the very first time by actually picking it from the source to opening and wondering what will unfold...




No comments:

Post a Comment