Wednesday, February 18, 2009

peeping tom

I meet so many fascinating people and have glimpses into their lives if only for a fleeting moment on a daily basis as my alter ego the Rental Girl. I live vicariously through the glamour of being an artist, a music producer, a film maker, a photographer, a shoe designer, as I wander through different properties with them, helping them on their search of their fairy tale dreamscape, a place to call home. A lot of these people inspire me immensely. I met a French Canadian shoe designer Jerome Rousseau (who by the way happened to be a friend of a friend who is now in London studying shoe design) and I almost met Chloe Aftel, a photographer (and still might), who had to cancel an appointment but stumbled into her world by clicking on her website. I am in awe of how much talent there is all around me and am forever grateful I have moved to my own dreamworld to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment