Wednesday, September 16, 2009

architect's paradise

today i had an hour and a half between appointments downtown. i finally made it to the los angeles central library, a work of art unto it's own, to check out the richard neutra exhibit of sketches and drawings. wow. so inspiring. an hour was not enough and i must go back. it made me so happy to see his renderings in pastels, one of my favorite mediums.



i also had my nifty polaroid on me and snapped this amazing chandelier of the globe hanging from a magnificent dome, celestially hovering above as if we were in outer space perceiving the constellations from beyond.



leaving the library, i noticed so many details about the architecture of the grounds and surrounding cityscape. i love my polaroid. and the iphoto editing feature.



No comments:

Post a Comment