Friday, September 4, 2009

diamonds in the rough

echo park may still be a little rough around the edges, but when it comes to fashion and design, step aside. the new kids on the block are going to blow your mind (i know they have mine!)



ladyboy (6 years in the hood) is the perfect example. just visiting the website alone makes me smile, but if you ever catch yourself on Echo Park Avenue, you must stop into Megan & Robbie's world - the dynamic duo owners have captured everything rad about the 80's when it comes to foot ware. I can't wait to buy my own pair, or two!






i have not yet been to mohawk general store and i know i will beat myself up about it forever when i finally do manage to make it because i know in my heart of hearts that this place will rock my world. the shoe collection alone is reason enough to shop here. but the rest of it is equally amazing and i think the blog is pretty awesome as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment