Thursday, July 30, 2009

morning inspiration


I just found this awesomeness while looking up the store hours of Reform School- a super cute craft & design boutique in Silver Lake: Year of Mornings 3191 miles apart. It has tickled me pink for a few reasons. For one, I was just recently inspired to do a photo series on my morning walk to yoga, as well as of random things in my great studio. Then, it's a collaboration of two women that are from Portland! One is from Portland, Oregon and the other is in Portland, Maine. What are the odds? I am beyond excited for my upcoming vacation to the Northwest and I have never been to Portland. Mostly, I am excited about this concept because despite their distance (3191 miles apart), they seem to be in sync on any given day with the subject matter they are inspired to shoot. I LOVE it. And I can't wait to buy this book immediately, as well as register for Photography 101 at the Art Center and buy my new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment